With an all-star ensemble cast including Kristen Stewart, Mackenzie Davis (Tully), Daniel Levy (Schitt's Creek), Alison Brie (Glow), Aubrey Plaza (Parks & Recreation), Mary Steenburgen (Step Brothers) and more, the hilarious & heartfelt romantic comedy Happiest Season is coming to New Zealand cinemas on November 26.
Meeting your girlfriend's family for the first time can be tough. Planning to propose at her family's annual Christmas dinner - until you realise that they don't even know she's gay - is even harder. When Abby (Kristen Stewart) learns that Harper (Mackenzie Davis) has kept their relationship a secret from her family, she begins to question the girlfriend she thought she knew. HAPPIEST SEASON is a holiday romantic comedy that hilariously captures the range of emotions tied to wanting your family's acceptance, being true to yourself, and trying not to ruin Christmas.
We have three double passes to give away, and each prize pack also includes a Farro Mini Entertainers Hamper, which includes delicious, artisan produce nestled alongside some of New Zealand's most well-loved gourmet foods. Offering Telegraph Hill Lemon and Herb Olives and J Friend & Co's Beechwood Honey, plus a perfect selection of crackers, nuts and chips to enjoy through the entertaining season.
To be in to win, enter your details below and you're in the draw! Competition closes Friday 4 December.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021