It's a dragon's lair, a fairy house, a magic lantern, a rabbit hole, a tree, a rocket ship… There's no end to the play possibilities when you're inside a KiweePod.
Standing 2.2m tall and made of sturdy ply, this unique indoor playhouse has plenty of room for a child and all their paraphernalia – or even an adult.
The KiweePod has evolved from the awardwinning Yellow Treehouse, designed by architect Peter Eising of Pacific Environments Architects for the 2008 Yellow Pages campaign.
Wanting to create something similar for children, Peter developed the KiweePod in conjunction with ply specialists Coromandel Woodworx, and they have since added a doll's house-size version, too (RRP $495).
To be in the draw to win one of two KiweePods, worth $1895 each, enter below!
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019