Be in to win your share of $20,000 in instant cash prizes for Christmas!
Simply purchase a participating magazine at Countdown between the 10th October – 10th November to find your Christmas scratch card. Scratch the panel to reveal if you are an instant winner or enter our second chance prize draw using the unique code on your ticket below to be in to win a $1,000 Countdown voucher!
With over 600 chances to win, head in-store now to ensure you don't miss out!
Participating magazines include The Australian Women's Weekly November issue (on sale October 10), NEXT magazine November issue (on sale October 14), Your Home & Garden November issue (on sale October 14), North & South November issue (on sale October 14), Good Health & Wellbeing November issue (on sale October 21), Food Magazine November/December issue (on sale October28), Woman's Day, New Zealand Woman's Weekly, The Listener and Lucky Break (issues on sale October 14, October 21, October 28, and November 4, 2019.)
Fill out the form below with the unique code on your ticket to enter our second chance prize draw to be in to win a $1,000 Countdown voucher!
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayOct 19, 2019