Pippa Middleton and James Matthews threw the society wedding of the year with half the royal family in attendance - and now they set to enjoy a luxury honeymoon getaway.
It's been revealed the newlyweds will enjoy two honeymoon destinations, starting with a luxurious escape to Tetiaroa in French Polynesia.
"The Polynesian villa is everything people would expect - miles of white sand, beautiful scenery and 24-hour-a-day service from staff – and they’re staying there for a week," a source revealed to The Sun of their VIP escape.
The Mail On Sunday reveal they'll be shacking up at an eco-friendly villa at The Brando (which was owned by Marlon Brando) for a cool $NZD5621 a night.
Brando fell in love with Tahiti while filming Mutiny on the Bounty in 1962 and quickly bought the atoll of 12 islands.According to Booking.com, the resort contains 35 one, two and three bedroom traditional Polynesian villas, each with its own plunge pool and private beach area.Jaime De Silva, Asia-Pacific spokesperson for Booking.com called it "a stunning hotel on a perfect piece of paradise”.
Following a week of relaxing island life, Pippa and James will jet to one of James' family properties in the Scottish Highlands near Loch Ness.
"After that they’ll head to Scotland for the second part of their break — and they hope to end it by catching the final of the French Open tennis tournament in two weeks’ time," a pal explained.
Click through to see inside the tropical escape
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019