Pippa Middleton and James Matthews threw the society wedding of the year with half the royal family in attendance - and now they set to enjoy a luxury honeymoon getaway.
It's been revealed the newlyweds will enjoy two honeymoon destinations, starting with a luxurious escape to Tetiaroa in French Polynesia.
"The Polynesian villa is everything people would expect - miles of white sand, beautiful scenery and 24-hour-a-day service from staff – and they’re staying there for a week," a source revealed to The Sun of their VIP escape.
The Mail On Sunday reveal they'll be shacking up at an eco-friendly villa at The Brando (which was owned by Marlon Brando) for a cool $NZD5621 a night.
Brando fell in love with Tahiti while filming Mutiny on the Bounty in 1962 and quickly bought the atoll of 12 islands.According to Booking.com, the resort contains 35 one, two and three bedroom traditional Polynesian villas, each with its own plunge pool and private beach area.Jaime De Silva, Asia-Pacific spokesperson for Booking.com called it "a stunning hotel on a perfect piece of paradise”.
Following a week of relaxing island life, Pippa and James will jet to one of James' family properties in the Scottish Highlands near Loch Ness.
"After that they’ll head to Scotland for the second part of their break — and they hope to end it by catching the final of the French Open tennis tournament in two weeks’ time," a pal explained.
Click through to see inside the tropical escape
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019