March 16-18, Pukekura Park, New Plymouth;
Womad is a global music festival that celebrates more than just its diverse range of artists. It also offers a wellness village (with treatments including massage, aromatherapy and reiki), art installations, a craft market and delicious food, all of which will feed your body and soul.
February 23-25, Tapapakanga Regional Park, Auckland
Splore, a boutique music and arts festival is as much about creating a mindful community as it is about performing arts. The wellness zone is dedicated to nourishing healthy minds and bodies with holistic treatments and workshops, while the listening lounge hosts experts on topics from plastics to city planning.
March 8-11, Wairakei Resort, Taupo
Wanderlust is an event that inspires you to explore new territory and find inner peace, Wanderlust includes a smorgasbord of yoga styles for all levels, as well as outdoor activities that make the most of the beautiful location, including hiking, surfing and SUP yoga. But it’s not all about exercise – you can also indulge in wine tastings, organic delicacies and a farm-to-table dinner, hear from a range of speakers at the ‘Wanderlust speakeasy’ lounge and browse the mindful market.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019