Miranda Kerr's wedding to Evan Spiegel is still very much a mystery for those of us who aren't in the Hollywood inner circle (aka, all of us), but we do know they opted for simple backyard nuptials at their home in Los Angeles.
Their honeymoon, on the other hand, is as lavish and exclusive as you could possibly imagine/
The newlyweds ditched the Caribbean - which is much closer to home (and where Miranda and ex-husband Orlando Bloom spent their honeymoon in 2010) - and opted for the Fijian island of Laucala.
The highly exclusive island (and we mean highly) will set you back anywhere from $17,144 to $80,364 per night, depending on your room. Oh, there is also a four-night minimum stay which means the couple could be spending close to $321,000 - at a minimum.
Billionaire Red Bull founder Dietrich Mateschitz purchased the island in 2003 and built the exclusive resort on it, which requires potential guests to gain his personal approval before they stay.
Fellow Aussie supermodel Elle Macpherson has also stayed at the resort, and actually got married there in 2013. She even rented out all 25 villas (aka the entire island) for her and her guests - talk about a destination wedding!
The island can only be accessed by private aircraft, making it the perfect getaway for the celebrity couple because it's away from prying eyes.
Boasting lush rainforests and deserted beaches, guests have the feeling of total isolation and of course, amazing views.
The private villas are surrounded by coconut plantations, deserted beaches and sit amongst volcanic mountains.
Miranda is known for her love of the environment, and we're sure she'll be thrilled by the resorts eco-sustainability programs which include using organic produce grown on the local farms.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021