Miranda Kerr's wedding to Evan Spiegel is still very much a mystery for those of us who aren't in the Hollywood inner circle (aka, all of us), but we do know they opted for simple backyard nuptials at their home in Los Angeles.
Their honeymoon, on the other hand, is as lavish and exclusive as you could possibly imagine/
The newlyweds ditched the Caribbean - which is much closer to home (and where Miranda and ex-husband Orlando Bloom spent their honeymoon in 2010) - and opted for the Fijian island of Laucala.
The highly exclusive island (and we mean highly) will set you back anywhere from $17,144 to $80,364 per night, depending on your room. Oh, there is also a four-night minimum stay which means the couple could be spending close to $321,000 - at a minimum.
Billionaire Red Bull founder Dietrich Mateschitz purchased the island in 2003 and built the exclusive resort on it, which requires potential guests to gain his personal approval before they stay.
Fellow Aussie supermodel Elle Macpherson has also stayed at the resort, and actually got married there in 2013. She even rented out all 25 villas (aka the entire island) for her and her guests - talk about a destination wedding!
The island can only be accessed by private aircraft, making it the perfect getaway for the celebrity couple because it's away from prying eyes.
Boasting lush rainforests and deserted beaches, guests have the feeling of total isolation and of course, amazing views.
The private villas are surrounded by coconut plantations, deserted beaches and sit amongst volcanic mountains.
Miranda is known for her love of the environment, and we're sure she'll be thrilled by the resorts eco-sustainability programs which include using organic produce grown on the local farms.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020