Miranda Kerr's wedding to Evan Spiegel is still very much a mystery for those of us who aren't in the Hollywood inner circle (aka, all of us), but we do know they opted for simple backyard nuptials at their home in Los Angeles.
Their honeymoon, on the other hand, is as lavish and exclusive as you could possibly imagine/
The newlyweds ditched the Caribbean - which is much closer to home (and where Miranda and ex-husband Orlando Bloom spent their honeymoon in 2010) - and opted for the Fijian island of Laucala.
The highly exclusive island (and we mean highly) will set you back anywhere from $17,144 to $80,364 per night, depending on your room. Oh, there is also a four-night minimum stay which means the couple could be spending close to $321,000 - at a minimum.
Billionaire Red Bull founder Dietrich Mateschitz purchased the island in 2003 and built the exclusive resort on it, which requires potential guests to gain his personal approval before they stay.
Fellow Aussie supermodel Elle Macpherson has also stayed at the resort, and actually got married there in 2013. She even rented out all 25 villas (aka the entire island) for her and her guests - talk about a destination wedding!
The island can only be accessed by private aircraft, making it the perfect getaway for the celebrity couple because it's away from prying eyes.
Boasting lush rainforests and deserted beaches, guests have the feeling of total isolation and of course, amazing views.
The private villas are surrounded by coconut plantations, deserted beaches and sit amongst volcanic mountains.
Miranda is known for her love of the environment, and we're sure she'll be thrilled by the resorts eco-sustainability programs which include using organic produce grown on the local farms.
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019