Newly single Russell Crowe has revealed that his grueling work schedule has meant he only spent 40 days in 2012 with his children. The Gladiator actor, who recently split from his wife Danielle Spencer, tweeted that he was heading to another film and missed his children.
“Starting on another film set tomorrow. I need to go home & be with my children.
“Cannot believe how f**ked up my schedule has become this year.”
starting on another film set tomorrow.I need to go home & be with my children. Cannot believe how fkd up my schedule has become this year.
— Russell Crowe (@russellcrowe) November 20, 2012
When one of his Twitter followers, a travelling salesman, told him he also misses his kids Russell responded, “I sympathise. I haven't seen mine since late September. Maybe 40 days with them for the year. Won't happen again. All the best.”
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019