Olivia Wilde has announced to the world that she and her We’re the Millers star fiancé, Jason Sudeikis, are expecting their first child.
The 29-year-old mother to be thanked her Twitter fans for the well wishes after announcing the news.
“WOW. You guys are awesome. So kind. Thank you thank you thank you!” she tweeted. Then, joking, she added: “P.S. Babies eat mostly salsa, right?”
Earlier Olivia, who has been dating Jason since December 2011, expressed her desire to start her family earlier this year.
"He's so good with kids," she gushed of the Horrible Bosses star in an interviews with Marie Claire. "I've never before experienced looking at someone and thinking, 'That's who I want to raise a child with.'"
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020