Modern Family star Sofia Vergara has admitted she is planning to get a breast lift.
In an interview with Lucky Magazine, the Colombian-born star, who was named the highest paid actress on TV between May 2011 and 2012, says although her curves opened a lot of doors for her, her 32F breasts are “such a pain in the ass”, but knows that her career depends on her good looks.
“I am not there to look intelligent. I want to show all this off while I still have it,” says Sofia.
“I already know I am going to get a breast lift. Then, maybe one day, when I am done with being sexy, I will just get rid of them.”
Sofia, who recently turned 40, says that reaching the milestone isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
“Turning 40 is horrible. People that say it isn’t are full of s**t.”
Sofia adds that she envies skinny supermodels without curves.
“I so hate when I see Gisele and she is wearing a tiny little tank top with no bra, like, ‘Oh, I just threw this on, I look so cute.’ If I wore that I would look like I was pregnant, or a fat stripper,” she jokes.
Kim Kardashian had to dine and dash yesterday in a Miami restaurant when her ex-boyfriend, Ray J, entered the building.
His tell-all book is threatening to tear his family apart, but Arnold Schwarzenegger admits he still hopes for reconciliation with his estranged wife Maria Shriver.
Fifteen-year-old Zakwan Anuar, who suffered with acute leukaemia, was one of the many sick children who met Kate and Prince William in Kuala Lumpur during their jubilee tour
Britney Spears is heavily controlled by the rules of her conservatorship – to the extent that her cell phone calls and internet access are monitored.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019