I feel content when... Eating great food.
The song that always makes me want to dance is… Daft Punk, Lose Yourself to Dance.
My one desert island luxury would be… my fiancée Clarissa.
My ultimate dinner party guest would be… Hugh Jackman. I hear he loves French food.
I envy… People who have no fear of heights.
If I were brave enough, I would… Climb Mount Everest.
If I were a billionaire I would... Travel the world and help those less fortunate.
Top of my bucket list is… To travel around South America for as long as it takes for me to see it all.
The best thing about winter is… Soups!!!!
My advice to my younger self… Work hard and follow your dreams.
The best thing not yet invented… Slimming pills that actually work!
Biggest dinner faux pas… When people chew with their mouth open or talk with their mouth full.
Most of my time is taken up by... Work and my kids.
My hidden talent… DIY.
The person whose work I most admire is… Medical researchers.
My favourite day of the week is… The day I spend with my family.
The most memorable meal of my life was… at Robuchon in Hong Kong; it was where I proposed to Clarissa.
My favourite French phrase is… Ooh la la!
My favourite Aussie phrase is… ‘The duck’s nuts!’ (which means ‘the best’).
My last supper meal would be… A millionaire burger (beef patty, foie gras and truffle mayonnaise).
WATCH: Manu Feildel is the cutest dad ever!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019