Jennifer Aniston didn’t spend Thanksgiving with her fiancé Justin Theroux – instead, the 44-year-old partied with singer Ed Sheeran (22).
Jen and Justin (42) spent the US holiday apart as he filmed his new TV show in New York and she worked on the comedy Horrible Bosses 2 in LA. But the actress appeared to be having a great time, partying with her manager Aleen Keshishian and the Give Me Love singer.
It’s unclear how the actress and the singer know one another, however they have a mutual friend in Jen’s former co-star Courteney Cox.
Ed shared a photo of himself with Courteney last month.
“My friend Courteney is nominated for a People’s Choice Award for favorite cable TV actress,” he wrote of the actress.
“She’s never won one before and she lets me live in her beach house, so how’s about we all vote for her and win her the damn thing, eh?”
Ed appears to be friends with every female star in Hollywood and has frequently denied dating Taylor Swift, despite touring the world with her.
He has insisted, “Taylor is a really cool person. We can write songs together about her past love life, but it’s not like that. Not many people think that’s true because she’s stunning.”
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020