Jennifer Aniston didn’t spend Thanksgiving with her fiancé Justin Theroux – instead, the 44-year-old partied with singer Ed Sheeran (22).
Jen and Justin (42) spent the US holiday apart as he filmed his new TV show in New York and she worked on the comedy Horrible Bosses 2 in LA. But the actress appeared to be having a great time, partying with her manager Aleen Keshishian and the Give Me Love singer.
It’s unclear how the actress and the singer know one another, however they have a mutual friend in Jen’s former co-star Courteney Cox.
Ed shared a photo of himself with Courteney last month.
“My friend Courteney is nominated for a People’s Choice Award for favorite cable TV actress,” he wrote of the actress.
“She’s never won one before and she lets me live in her beach house, so how’s about we all vote for her and win her the damn thing, eh?”
Ed appears to be friends with every female star in Hollywood and has frequently denied dating Taylor Swift, despite touring the world with her.
He has insisted, “Taylor is a really cool person. We can write songs together about her past love life, but it’s not like that. Not many people think that’s true because she’s stunning.”
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019