Following the brutal bust-up between Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry’s fiancé Olivier Martinez, the 46-year-old actress is trying to make the restraining order against her ex permanent.
Last week, a judge ordered a temporary restraining order that stated the French-Canadian model cannot be within 100m of Halle and her family after he allegedly initiated the fight between him and Olivier, resulting in both men being hospitalised.
Tensions have been building between the trio for the past few weeks during the custody trial over Halle and Gabriel’s daughter Nahla (4).
A judge recently refused Halle’s request to move her daughter to France and the fight is said to have broken out over this matter when Gabriel was dropping off Nahla to her mother’s on Thanksgiving.
The temporary restraining order expires on Tuesday, and Halle – who left her home accompanied by police on motorcycles and bodyguards after the incident – is seeking to make the order more permanent.
“If Gabriel can’t control himself enough to protect Nahla from emotional trauma, it’s too risky for him to be around the child, Halle or her fiancé,” a source told TMZ.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019