It seems macrobiotic fan Gwyneth Paltrow isn't averse to using a splash of snake venom to preserve her youthful looks. The oscar-winner and mum to daughter Apple and son ooses apparently swears by an anti-wrinkle skin cream made from serpent poison. Friends says Gwyneth is a regular visitor to posh Hollywood beauty salon, the Sonya Dakar Skin Clinic, where she buys the tonic. "It's not Botox" insists one pal. "It is just a cream that has the venom of a snake in it. The cream is part of the facial treatments available at the spa."
- TVHeartbreak Island Maiata's revenge: 'don't mess with me'
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00am
- At homeThis Wānaka home has full height sliding doors to maximise the expansive views
Now To LoveAug 16, 2022
- Celebrity NewsNicola's family strength: 'we'll survive anything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyAug 16, 2022
- TVThe Block Redemption's Quinn and Ben: 'we've learnt from our mistakes'
Woman's DayAug 16, 2022
- CompetitionsSign up to the Woman's Day newsletter and you could win a Saben Tilly bag
Woman's DayAug 11, 2022