Daniel Craig has joked that he shows off his "go-go dancing" skills in the upcoming Bond movie.
The British actor is reprising his role as the 007 agent in the hotly-anticipated Skyfall. The movie comes four years after the release of Quantum of Solace, the follow-up to Daniel’s first outing as Bond in Casino Royale.
Daniel gave a new edge to the iconic character when he debuted in the 2006 film and has joked about what direction he is planning to go in next.
"[A] Go-go dancer," he laughed in an interview with Collider.com. "It’s something I’ve not done myself before, and I thought it’s about time that I showed that part of myself to the world.
"Um, wait and see. I mean, really. I’m not going to say that we’ve done something incredibly different here – we’ve done something I think which has quality about it and, like I said, we’ve got a teaser that has a great story that we want to tell. But it is a kind of wait-and-see situation."
Skyfall is directed by Sam Mendes and the filmmaker has said in the past that he would have advised Daniel against taking the Bond role when it was first up for grabs.
Daniel has joked about Sam's previous comments.
"He regrets saying that," he laughed, before producer Barbara Broccoli chimed in, "How the worm has turned."
"Well, not even that, it’s just as soon as he said it in the interview, I said, 'You really wanna get involved with this?'" Daniel added.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019