This might make you feel old, but this weeks marks 10 years since the series finale of The O.C.
The memorable teen series had us hooked because it had everything: love triangles, fights and arguably the best soundtrack ever. California, here we come.
In honour of its anniversary, let’s look back at where the lead stars — Ben McKenzie, Adam Brody, Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson — are now.
Ben played Ryan Atwood – a moody teenager from the wrong side of the tracks, who was taken in by the Cohen family. While he was a misunderstood, angry teenager, he definitely had a heart of gold.
He dated the popular Marissa Cooper (Mischa Barton) who died in a car accident at the end of season three.
Now 38, Ben plays James Gordon in Fox's Gotham. In November 2016, he became engaged to his co-star Morena Baccarin, eight months after welcoming their daughter Frances Laiz Setta Schenkkan.
Seth Cohen was a nerdy boy next door, who loved video games, indie music and novelty Christmas sweaters.
He dated Summer Roberts – played by Rachel Bilson – both on and off the show, and in the series finale he marries her outside his childhood home.
Now 37, Adam is also married, and a dad. In 2014 he tied the knot with Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester, and in September 2015 they welcomed a daughter, Arlo.
Mischa Barton scored the lead role of Marissa Cooper – who lived a luxurious life filled with parties and drinking.
She had a pretty hectic role – overdosing in Tijuana, shooting her boyfriend Ryan’s brother Trey – and was killed off in the season three finale in a car accident.
Since the show, Mischa has had quite a hard time. She was arrested for DUI in December 2007, suffered a breakdown in 2009, and was hospitalised again earlier this year after someone allegedly spiked her drink on her 31st birthday.
Summer Roberts – aka Rachel Bilson – was Marissa’s BFF, and became a fan favourite when she got together with Seth.
We all wanted to be her. She had the best style, owned a toy horse called Princess Sparkle, and became an environmentalist while attending Brown University. There was nothing she couldn’t do.
Now 35, Rachel has starred in a number of movies including the 2008 film Jumper where she starred opposite Hayden Christensen, who she has been dating ever since, and they welcomed their daughter, Briar Rose, in November 2014.
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019