Dame Valerie Adams and her husband Gabriel Price are going to be welcoming a baby girl!
The Olympian confirmed the exciting news with an adorable photo posted on her social media, sharing a snap of a tiny baby-sized pair of Nike Air Max sneakers in pink, white and black. She captioned the photo with the hashtags #itsagirl #babyadamsprice #blessed #oct2017.
Later, Valerie also shared a glimpse of the sonogram, captioning it: "There's our little human".
This is Valerie and Gabriel's first child together. The couple got hitched in a fairytale ceremony at Hamilton's Temple View last year, in front of a close circle of family and friends.
Speaking to Fairfax earlier this year after sharing her pregnancy news, Valerie opened up about how her mindset had changed now that she was expecting her first child.
"When you're an athlete you tend to control everything where now this little human inside of you is controlling you," she said.
"So that took a little bit of getting used to but right now I'm feeling really good. I'm actually smashing training as much as I can which has been quite fun."
The pro athlete has confirmed she is still planning to compete at next year's Commonwealth Games in Australia, and has been sharing plenty of videos and photos from her regular training sessions to Instagram.
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020