You may not believe in horoscopes or fortune cookies, but sometimes these things have an uncanny way of working. Have you ever looked at a Chinese gender prediction calendar? This Chinese birth chart is said to be able to predict the sex of your baby.
According to legend, the original Chinese gender prediction manuscript was buried in a royal tomb in China over 700 years ago. You can now find it on display at the Beijing Institute of Science or, to save you the trip, we've added it in below.
The chart is very simple to use, all you have to do is cross-reference your age (at conception) with your month of conception and the chart will tell you if you're expecting a boy or a girl. We can't guarantee it'll work, but it's supposed to be 93 per cent accurate.
Of course, if you're looking for something more technologically accurate, you should probably stick to what you see at your scan. But where's the fun in that?
Pick the month of conception from the column on the left then follow it along to the column that corresponds with the age you were when you fell pregnant. As you'd expect, a blue square means a boy, a pink square means a girl.
If you have already had a baby, check to see if the prediction chart was correct for you.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019