While The Block NZ's Dylan Cossey settles in life as a new dad, there's also a new addition for his TV teammate Dylan "Dylz Jr" Guitink, with the builder's girlfriend of one year, Emily Phibbs, due to give birth to a son next month!
The pair met in a pub in their native Tauranga last year and, after a few dates, discovered Dylz's dad was best friends with 22-year-old personal assistant Emily's late father.
"We're one big, happy family," says Dylz, 27.
"Her dad's probably looking down, saying, 'Good choice!'"
The pregnancy came early on in the romance, but Dylz tells, "This is the easiest relationship I've ever been in. It's like we've been going out for years. Dyls was telling me I should've met her ages ago. We're going to set our kids up as boyfriend and girlfriend. We're both pretty protective, so it's the only option that's going to work!"
Despite originally wanting a daughter, Dylz is "stoked" about teaching his son to surf, fish and play rugby.
He adds, "I'm so pumped. I always wanted a kid before I was 30. Ever since The Block finished, my life's never been so good."
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019