Suits star Patrick J. Adams and his wife Pretty Little Lies actress Troian Bellisario are expecting their first child together!
E! News broke the the happy family announcement on Tuesday.
Patrick is best known for his role as lawyer, Mike Ross in the TV series, Suits and starred alongside the former Meghan Markle who played his on-screen wife, Rachel Zane.
The actor is still a dear friend of the newly-minted royal and just three months ago he attended her wedding to Prince Harry, with Troian.
According to our rough calculation, Troian, 32, may have been in the early stages of pregnancy while celebrating the royal nuptials.
The couple are yet to release a personal statement.
In July, Patrick revealed his and Torian's desires to start a family.
"We talk about [starting a family] all the time, obviously, and when the time is right, the time will be right," Adams told Entertainment Tonight when asked about having children.
"You know, we're not going anywhere. Very much in love and excited for everything that comes next."
The gorgeous couple married in December 2016 in front of family friends during a ceremony near California's central coast.
The star-studded guest list included Troian's co-stars Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn, Lulu Brud and Keegan Allen, as well as Patrick's' co-star Brendan Hines and Chris Pine.
The newlywed then headed down under to Australia where they honeymooned.
Outside of their silver-screen roles, the husband and wife acting duo starred in Canadian Sci-Fi film Clara, together.
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019