Suits star Patrick J. Adams and his wife Pretty Little Lies actress Troian Bellisario are expecting their first child together!
E! News broke the the happy family announcement on Tuesday.
Patrick is best known for his role as lawyer, Mike Ross in the TV series, Suits and starred alongside the former Meghan Markle who played his on-screen wife, Rachel Zane.
The actor is still a dear friend of the newly-minted royal and just three months ago he attended her wedding to Prince Harry, with Troian.
According to our rough calculation, Troian, 32, may have been in the early stages of pregnancy while celebrating the royal nuptials.
The couple are yet to release a personal statement.
In July, Patrick revealed his and Torian's desires to start a family.
"We talk about [starting a family] all the time, obviously, and when the time is right, the time will be right," Adams told Entertainment Tonight when asked about having children.
"You know, we're not going anywhere. Very much in love and excited for everything that comes next."
The gorgeous couple married in December 2016 in front of family friends during a ceremony near California's central coast.
The star-studded guest list included Troian's co-stars Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn, Lulu Brud and Keegan Allen, as well as Patrick's' co-star Brendan Hines and Chris Pine.
The newlywed then headed down under to Australia where they honeymooned.
Outside of their silver-screen roles, the husband and wife acting duo starred in Canadian Sci-Fi film Clara, together.
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her royal wedding makeup look
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am