Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner and musician Joe Jonas are reportedly expecting their first child together.
Multiple sources reportedly close to the couple have shared the exciting news to Us Weekly and Just Jared Jr., however, Sophie, 23, and Joe, 30, are yet to confirm the news.
One source claimed to Just Jared Jr. that the couple is keen to keep things "hush-hush" but their friends and family are incredibly excited for them.
Another added: "Sophie has decidedly been choosing outfits to wear on and off the carpet to accommodate her changing body."
While the actress has maintained a relatively low profile since Game of Thrones wrapped up last year, at the recent Grammy Awards in late January the actress opted for a mini skirt with ruffles that could cover a growing bump.
Last year Sophie and musician Joe tied the knot in a surprise wedding in Las Vegas following the Billboard Music Awards in May.
The couple's ceremony at A Little White Wedding Chapel was revealed when American DJ Diplo posted a video on his Instagram stories which showed Joe and Sophie, dressed in a Bevza white silk jumpsuit, entering the chapel.
The couple later revealed they had to have a legal marriage before they could hold their big celebration, overseas, later that summer.
On June 29, the couple celebrated their love once again, this time in front of friends and family in an elegant wedding held at the Chateau de Tourreau in Provence, in the south of France.
While the couple had tried to keep the details of their European wedding incredibly secretive, just a week before their wedding the date of the special occasion was accidentally revealed by none other than Dr Phil.
Posting a comment on a photo of the loved up couple in Paris, the TV personality replied: "Easy now! 1 week to go! Ha! See you at the wedding!" Whoops!
Earlier this year Sophie opened up to Dr Phil in a candid interview on his podcast Phil in the Blanks, talking about the toll negative criticism and social media trolls had had on her self-esteem while working on Game of Thrones and her struggles with depression for more than five years.
Thankfully, she shared that with help from therapy and medication, she's now feeling a lot better, especially with the support of her fiancé (now husband), Joe, who has been a huge support to her.
If the reports of her pregnancy are indeed true, Joe will be the second of his brother's to become a father.
His older brother Kevin Jonas has two daughters with his wife of ten years Danielle, while the youngest of the Jonas Brothers' trio Nick is married to actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas. The band also have a younger brother, Frankie.
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:31am
- RoyalsThe internet thinks The Sussexes just made a subtle dig at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Now To LoveToday 12:50pm
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:40am
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesFeb 22, 2020
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayFeb 22, 2020
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020