All Blacks star Sonny Bill Williams has just dropped the happiest surprise to his fans - announcing the birth of his third child, a son called Zaid.
He made the announcement on Instagram with the caption "Zaid Williams. Asalamualakium son- mummy, daddy and your sisters love you so much."
What was so surprising was that he and his wife Alana had managed to keep the pregnancy a secret from the general public. It's not anything new for this pair though - they were able to keep their entire relationship a secret until after they were married.
Sonny, 32 and Alana, 24, are already the parents to two daughters, Imaan, 3, and Aisha, 1.
Sonny has been open about his desire to have a large family.
"I just want to be a good father. I want as many kids as we can have," he told the Daily Telegraph in 2016.
He spoke of the respect that he has for his wife and other mothers. "When people have the audacity to say being a stay at home mum isn't a job, they need to have a look at themselves.
"When I'm home, even for half the day, I'm buggered. It's a 24/7 job."
Congratulations to the happy family of five!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019