All Blacks star Sonny Bill Williams has just dropped the happiest surprise to his fans - announcing the birth of his third child, a son called Zaid.
He made the announcement on Instagram with the caption "Zaid Williams. Asalamualakium son- mummy, daddy and your sisters love you so much."
What was so surprising was that he and his wife Alana had managed to keep the pregnancy a secret from the general public. It's not anything new for this pair though - they were able to keep their entire relationship a secret until after they were married.
Sonny, 32 and Alana, 24, are already the parents to two daughters, Imaan, 3, and Aisha, 1.
Sonny has been open about his desire to have a large family.
"I just want to be a good father. I want as many kids as we can have," he told the Daily Telegraph in 2016.
He spoke of the respect that he has for his wife and other mothers. "When people have the audacity to say being a stay at home mum isn't a job, they need to have a look at themselves.
"When I'm home, even for half the day, I'm buggered. It's a 24/7 job."
Congratulations to the happy family of five!
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019