Ronan Keating and his wife Storm have welcomed their second child together, with the musician taking to social media to share the happy news.
Posting a black and white photograph of the couple with gorgeous 38-year-old Storm cradling their newborn the 43-year-old wrote: "Hello world 👶 Spreading some good cheer at this time with the announcement of the safe delivery of our little girl Coco Knox Keating.
"Calmly arrived on 27/3/20. Mama & Baba are rocking #HappyTimes #KeatingClan #BabyKeating."
Little Coco follows the arrival of her big brother Cooper who Ronan and Storm welcomed in 2017 and also joins Ronan's three children from his previous marriage to Yvonne Connolly - Jack, 21, Missy, 19, and Ali, 15.
Storm announced the exciting news that she and Ronan were expecting their second child together in November, posting a photo to Instagram of little Cooper kissing her belly captioned: "Another little Keating on the way."
The happy couple also revealed the baby's gender to UK's OK! Magazine with Ronan gushing: "Yes, we're having a baby girl! It's super exciting."
While Australian-born Storm quipped: "That's five kids in total now, so that's enough, we're going to have to get Ro to have the snip."
The former Boyzone member met Storm on the set of the X-Factor Australia of which Ronan was a judge and Storm a producer.
"We started off as friends, we worked on set together so it would be light-hearted banter," Storm told RSVP Magazine.
"We got on like a house on fire, there was a chemistry that just grew," she explained.
The couple tied the knot in 2015 at Archerfield House in Scotland among close friends and family, including some A-listers such as singer Ed Sheeran and Brian McFadden.
Congratulations Ronan and Storm!
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021