Ronan Keating and his wife Storm have welcomed their second child together, with the musician taking to social media to share the happy news.
Posting a black and white photograph of the couple with gorgeous 38-year-old Storm cradling their newborn the 43-year-old wrote: "Hello world 👶 Spreading some good cheer at this time with the announcement of the safe delivery of our little girl Coco Knox Keating.
"Calmly arrived on 27/3/20. Mama & Baba are rocking #HappyTimes #KeatingClan #BabyKeating."
Little Coco follows the arrival of her big brother Cooper who Ronan and Storm welcomed in 2017 and also joins Ronan's three children from his previous marriage to Yvonne Connolly - Jack, 21, Missy, 19, and Ali, 15.
Storm announced the exciting news that she and Ronan were expecting their second child together in November, posting a photo to Instagram of little Cooper kissing her belly captioned: "Another little Keating on the way."
The happy couple also revealed the baby's gender to UK's OK! Magazine with Ronan gushing: "Yes, we're having a baby girl! It's super exciting."
While Australian-born Storm quipped: "That's five kids in total now, so that's enough, we're going to have to get Ro to have the snip."
The former Boyzone member met Storm on the set of the X-Factor Australia of which Ronan was a judge and Storm a producer.
"We started off as friends, we worked on set together so it would be light-hearted banter," Storm told RSVP Magazine.
"We got on like a house on fire, there was a chemistry that just grew," she explained.
The couple tied the knot in 2015 at Archerfield House in Scotland among close friends and family, including some A-listers such as singer Ed Sheeran and Brian McFadden.
Congratulations Ronan and Storm!
- TVAngela Bloomfield's rocky ride on Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayOct 13, 2021
- TVJess Tyson's secret weapon to win Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayOct 09, 2021
- At homeWe love this family home which has a resort-style feel
Now To LoveOct 07, 2021
- Diet & NutritionWhy drinking a cup of tea is a simple and effective step in self-care
Now To LoveOct 04, 2021
- At homeTips for creating a stylish and comfortable outdoor entertaining space
Woman's DaySep 27, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island JJ Fong's personal heartache
Woman's DaySep 26, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart reveals her battle with self-confidence
Woman's DaySep 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsRyan Bridge opens up about landing his dream job as the new host of The AM Show
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 25, 2021