Ricky Martin and husband Jwan Yosef have welcomed their fourth child!
Ricky, 47, announced the happy news on social media on Tuesday, declaring that he and Jwan, 35, have welcomed a baby boy, who they have named Renn.
"Nuestro hijo Renn Martin-Yosef ha nacido," the iconic singer shared on Instagram, which translates to "our son Renn Martin-Yosef was born". The caption accompanies a gorgeous image of wee Ren swaddled in a light wrap and cradled by his besotted dads.
Ricky and Jwan are already dads to twin brothers Matteo and Valentino, 11, and their 10-month-old daughter Lucia.
It was only a few weeks ago that Ricky announced that he and Jwan were expecting their fourth child.
He let the cat out of the bag during an acceptance speech at the 23rd annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner in Washington as he accepted an award.
"My family's here," he began.
"My husband Jwan. I love you. My beautiful twins - Valentino and Matteo... I love you with all my heart. You're my strength, you inspire me every day, you motivate me to keep doing what I'm doing and you guys are amazing kids... Lucia, my baby girl... she's also the light of my life," he said.
Then he hit the audience with the unexpected announcement: "And by the way, I have to announce that we are pregnant."
The audience was delighted, as he added, "Alright! I love big families."
Ricky and Jwan began dating in 2016 and were engaged before the year's end; they married in January 2018.
Jwan is a Syrian-Swedish painter who first connected with Ricky over art.
"I saw his art, and I went crazy because I really love what he does – really original. And I contacted him," Ricky revealed on The Ellen Degeneres Show.
On New Year's Eve last year, the couple announced the birth of their third child, daughter, Lucía Martin-Yosef.
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019