Actress Rachel Weisz has played many a kick-ass female role in her time, but giving birth) to a baby girl at age 48 might just take the cake.
The ever-glamorous actress and her husband, James Bond himself, actor Daniel Craig, 50, have welcomed their first child together – a baby girl, as reported by the Daily Mail.
The Oscar winning actress announced she was having a baby back in April, telling the New York Times, "Daniel and I are so happy. We're going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery."
This is the second child for Weisz, who also has a son named Henry with director Darren Aronofsky. Daniel also has another child, Ella, with former beau Fiona Loudon.
In April, Weisz told E! News that their respective children were "really excited" about having a sibling on the way.
The British couple, who have preferred to keep their relationship out of the public eye, grew close while on-set of the film The Dream House back in 2010. The two married in 2011.
The actress told the Daily Mirror that she found it hard to feel happy in her 20s before she met Daniel.
"It was hard sometimes but you hope eventually you'll find the right partner."
"When I was younger, I worried about so many things and it was hard for me to feel happy or understand what made me happy. Once you reach your forties, you know where to look."
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019