Actress Rachel Weisz has played many a kick-ass female role in her time, but giving birth) to a baby girl at age 48 might just take the cake.
The ever-glamorous actress and her husband, James Bond himself, actor Daniel Craig, 50, have welcomed their first child together – a baby girl, as reported by the Daily Mail.
The Oscar winning actress announced she was having a baby back in April, telling the New York Times, "Daniel and I are so happy. We're going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery."
This is the second child for Weisz, who also has a son named Henry with director Darren Aronofsky. Daniel also has another child, Ella, with former beau Fiona Loudon.
In April, Weisz told E! News that their respective children were "really excited" about having a sibling on the way.
The British couple, who have preferred to keep their relationship out of the public eye, grew close while on-set of the film The Dream House back in 2010. The two married in 2011.
The actress told the Daily Mirror that she found it hard to feel happy in her 20s before she met Daniel.
"It was hard sometimes but you hope eventually you'll find the right partner."
"When I was younger, I worried about so many things and it was hard for me to feel happy or understand what made me happy. Once you reach your forties, you know where to look."
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019