Actress Rachel Weisz has played many a kick-ass female role in her time, but giving birth) to a baby girl at age 48 might just take the cake.
The ever-glamorous actress and her husband, James Bond himself, actor Daniel Craig, 50, have welcomed their first child together – a baby girl, as reported by the Daily Mail.
The Oscar winning actress announced she was having a baby back in April, telling the New York Times, "Daniel and I are so happy. We're going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery."
This is the second child for Weisz, who also has a son named Henry with director Darren Aronofsky. Daniel also has another child, Ella, with former beau Fiona Loudon.
In April, Weisz told E! News that their respective children were "really excited" about having a sibling on the way.
The British couple, who have preferred to keep their relationship out of the public eye, grew close while on-set of the film The Dream House back in 2010. The two married in 2011.
The actress told the Daily Mirror that she found it hard to feel happy in her 20s before she met Daniel.
"It was hard sometimes but you hope eventually you'll find the right partner."
"When I was younger, I worried about so many things and it was hard for me to feel happy or understand what made me happy. Once you reach your forties, you know where to look."
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayToday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:55am
- RoyalsPlastic surgery clinic slammed for misusing Kate Middleton's face to promote face lift
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine wore this special brooch on Remembrance Sunday for a very touching reason
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a set of pearls thanks to Michael Hill Jewellers
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- RelationshipsWestside actress Jessica Grace Smith's romantic beachside proposal
Woman's DayNov 10, 2019
- MindWhy saying 'yes' to stress can actually benefit us
Good Health ChoicesNov 09, 2019
- BodyRenee Wright: Why I'm prioritising my health this summer
NEXTNov 09, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Charles shakes hands with trees after he plants them to 'wish them well'
Now To LoveNov 08, 2019