Ending months of speculation, Pippa Middleton has finally confirmed she's expecting her first child with her husband of one year, James Matthews.
Writing about the first three months, the mum-to-be said: "I was lucky to pass the 12 week scan without suffering from morning sickness. That meant I was able to carry on as normal".
Kate, Pippa's sister however, suffered from severe morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, during all three of her pregnancies.
The fitness guru also wrote about adjusting her rigorous workout regime to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
"When I learned the happy news that I was pregnant I realised I needed to adjust my four to five day a week routine."
She also reveals that she kept her pregnancy a secret from her trainer until the "riskier months" were over.
Recently the expecting mother stepped out to the French Open with husband James Matthews, showing a hint of a baby bump under a red Ralph Lauren wrap dress.
News first broke that Pippa was expecting her first child, when The Sun confirmed the couple's exciting news in April.
The publication reported the couple told friends and family after a successful 12-week scan.
A source told The Sun that Pippa's sister, Duchess Catherine "could not have been more delighted" with the exciting news.
"When Pippa found out she was pregnant, she was obviously thrilled and utterly overjoyed," a friend told the publication.
It appears 2018 will be a big year for babies for the Middleton and Matthews families, with Duchess Catherine welcoming her third child, Prince Louis, one month ago, Pippa expected to give birth in October, and James Matthews younger brother Spencer Matthews and his fiancée Vogue Williams, 32, preparing to welcome their first child together in September.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021