Ending months of speculation, Pippa Middleton has finally confirmed she's expecting her first child with her husband of one year, James Matthews.
Writing about the first three months, the mum-to-be said: "I was lucky to pass the 12 week scan without suffering from morning sickness. That meant I was able to carry on as normal".
Kate, Pippa's sister however, suffered from severe morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, during all three of her pregnancies.
The fitness guru also wrote about adjusting her rigorous workout regime to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
"When I learned the happy news that I was pregnant I realised I needed to adjust my four to five day a week routine."
She also reveals that she kept her pregnancy a secret from her trainer until the "riskier months" were over.
Recently the expecting mother stepped out to the French Open with husband James Matthews, showing a hint of a baby bump under a red Ralph Lauren wrap dress.
News first broke that Pippa was expecting her first child, when The Sun confirmed the couple's exciting news in April.
The publication reported the couple told friends and family after a successful 12-week scan.
A source told The Sun that Pippa's sister, Duchess Catherine "could not have been more delighted" with the exciting news.
"When Pippa found out she was pregnant, she was obviously thrilled and utterly overjoyed," a friend told the publication.
It appears 2018 will be a big year for babies for the Middleton and Matthews families, with Duchess Catherine welcoming her third child, Prince Louis, one month ago, Pippa expected to give birth in October, and James Matthews younger brother Spencer Matthews and his fiancée Vogue Williams, 32, preparing to welcome their first child together in September.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019