Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia has become a mum for the first time.
The 44-year-old former Neighbours star made the announcement today via Instagram, sharing that she had given birth to a baby boy named Max Valentine Imbruglia.
Alongside an image of the newborn clutching her thumb, Natalie wrote: "Welcome to the world.. Max Valentine Imbruglia My heart is bursting #myboy".
The Torn singer first shared the news of her pregnancy back in July.
"For those of you who know me, this has been something I have wanted for a very long time," she wrote in a post to Instagram.
"I'm blessed that this is possible with the help of IVF and a sperm donor - I won't be saying anything more on that publicly.
"I'm so excited about this next adventure... I'm going to be a mum!"
The 44-year-old was most recently linked to photographer Matt Field, however they are understood to have split last year.
The singer and actress has dated a number of high profile men in the past including David Schwimmer, Lenny Kravitz and Coldplay's Chris Martin. She was married to Silverchair frontman Daniel Johns from 2003 to 2008.
Natalie has made no secret of the fact that she's long wanted a child, telling The Evening Standard in 2015 that "it is something that is going to happen".
"I am still hopeful that I will meet someone. And yes, I may well look into other options (for babies) if I don't."
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayToday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveToday 3:10pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- RelationshipsYellow Wiggle Emma Watkins has a new boyfriend - and she didn't have to go far to find him
Now To LoveYesterday 4:26pm
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace responds to Virginia Roberts' claims about Prince Andrew
Now To LoveDec 03, 2019