Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia has become a mum for the first time.
The 44-year-old former Neighbours star made the announcement today via Instagram, sharing that she had given birth to a baby boy named Max Valentine Imbruglia.
Alongside an image of the newborn clutching her thumb, Natalie wrote: "Welcome to the world.. Max Valentine Imbruglia My heart is bursting #myboy".
The Torn singer first shared the news of her pregnancy back in July.
"For those of you who know me, this has been something I have wanted for a very long time," she wrote in a post to Instagram.
"I'm blessed that this is possible with the help of IVF and a sperm donor - I won't be saying anything more on that publicly.
"I'm so excited about this next adventure... I'm going to be a mum!"
The 44-year-old was most recently linked to photographer Matt Field, however they are understood to have split last year.
The singer and actress has dated a number of high profile men in the past including David Schwimmer, Lenny Kravitz and Coldplay's Chris Martin. She was married to Silverchair frontman Daniel Johns from 2003 to 2008.
Natalie has made no secret of the fact that she's long wanted a child, telling The Evening Standard in 2015 that "it is something that is going to happen".
"I am still hopeful that I will meet someone. And yes, I may well look into other options (for babies) if I don't."
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayOct 19, 2019