Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia has become a mum for the first time.
The 44-year-old former Neighbours star made the announcement today via Instagram, sharing that she had given birth to a baby boy named Max Valentine Imbruglia.
Alongside an image of the newborn clutching her thumb, Natalie wrote: "Welcome to the world.. Max Valentine Imbruglia My heart is bursting #myboy".
The Torn singer first shared the news of her pregnancy back in July.
"For those of you who know me, this has been something I have wanted for a very long time," she wrote in a post to Instagram.
"I'm blessed that this is possible with the help of IVF and a sperm donor - I won't be saying anything more on that publicly.
"I'm so excited about this next adventure... I'm going to be a mum!"
The 44-year-old was most recently linked to photographer Matt Field, however they are understood to have split last year.
The singer and actress has dated a number of high profile men in the past including David Schwimmer, Lenny Kravitz and Coldplay's Chris Martin. She was married to Silverchair frontman Daniel Johns from 2003 to 2008.
Natalie has made no secret of the fact that she's long wanted a child, telling The Evening Standard in 2015 that "it is something that is going to happen".
"I am still hopeful that I will meet someone. And yes, I may well look into other options (for babies) if I don't."
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020