Congratulations are in order for Miranda Kerr and husband Evan Spiegel! The newlyweds have announced that they're expecting a baby.
“Miranda, Evan and Flynn are looking forward to welcoming the newest member of their family,” a spokesperson told People Wednesday.
This will be Kerr's second child - the supermodel shares custody of her six-year-old son Flynn Christopher Bloom with ex-husband Orlando Bloom - and the first for Snapchat co-founder Evan.
The happy news comes just six months after the couple tied the knot in an “intimate” backyard wedding.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020