Congratulations are in order for Australian beauty Miranda Kerr and husband Evan Spiegel, who've just welcomed a baby boy.
TMZ first reported that the model gave birth to her son on Monday evening in Los Angeles at 11:53 pm.
The newest addition is Miranda's second child and SnapChat founder Evan Spiegel's first.
According to reports, the couple's first baby together is called Hart Spiegel - named after Evan's grandfather.
Miranda, who is already the proud mum to her seven-year-old son Flynn with ex-husband Orlando Bloom, couldn't be happier about her new bundle of joy.
"Words cannot explain how happy we are to welcome our beautiful son into our family," the family said in a statement to People, last November when they announced they were expecting.
"Miranda is doing well and Flynn is excited to be a big brother. Thank you for the kinds words and wishes during this very special time."
Miranda and Evan fell pregnant just six months after they tied the knot.
"Miranda, Evan and Flynn are looking forward to welcoming the newest member of their family," a spokesperson told People.
At the time, a close pal told Woman's Day that Flynn's dad, Orlando, was elated that his little boy will soon have a sibling.
"Miranda broke the news to Orlando a few weeks ago and he's genuinely happy for her," our source remarked about Miranda's ex.
"He's even offered to babysit when the time comes!"
Flynn is no doubt overjoyed about his new role as big brother.
Miranda told talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel in February that her little cherub has been waiting for a sibling from the moment she said "I do!"
"The day after the wedding, he comes running in and he's like, 'Mummy, is it in there?' I was like, 'Honey, give it a minute.' "
No doubt Evan is already creating a celebratory SnapChat filter for precious little Hart.
A huge congrats to the new family-of-four.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021