Congratulations are in order for Australian beauty Miranda Kerr and husband Evan Spiegel, who've just welcomed a baby boy.
TMZ first reported that the model gave birth to her son on Monday evening in Los Angeles at 11:53 pm.
The newest addition is Miranda's second child and SnapChat founder Evan Spiegel's first.
According to reports, the couple's first baby together is called Hart Spiegel - named after Evan's grandfather.
Miranda, who is already the proud mum to her seven-year-old son Flynn with ex-husband Orlando Bloom, couldn't be happier about her new bundle of joy.
"Words cannot explain how happy we are to welcome our beautiful son into our family," the family said in a statement to People, last November when they announced they were expecting.
"Miranda is doing well and Flynn is excited to be a big brother. Thank you for the kinds words and wishes during this very special time."
Miranda and Evan fell pregnant just six months after they tied the knot.
"Miranda, Evan and Flynn are looking forward to welcoming the newest member of their family," a spokesperson told People.
At the time, a close pal told Woman's Day that Flynn's dad, Orlando, was elated that his little boy will soon have a sibling.
"Miranda broke the news to Orlando a few weeks ago and he's genuinely happy for her," our source remarked about Miranda's ex.
"He's even offered to babysit when the time comes!"
Flynn is no doubt overjoyed about his new role as big brother.
Miranda told talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel in February that her little cherub has been waiting for a sibling from the moment she said "I do!"
"The day after the wedding, he comes running in and he's like, 'Mummy, is it in there?' I was like, 'Honey, give it a minute.' "
No doubt Evan is already creating a celebratory SnapChat filter for precious little Hart.
A huge congrats to the new family-of-four.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019