After months of tiptoeing around the subject, Michael Bublé and his wife Luisana Lopilato have finally confirmed that they're expecting their third baby.
The couple, who have been married for seven years, made the announcement at the Juno Awards in Canada last weekend in a very classy way - by showing off her baby bump on the red carpet.
Showing off her blossoming bump, Michael then joked to the audience in his opening monologue as host, "Oops you did it again... my wife and I are pregnant with our number three!"
Luisana, who is reportedly six months along - although this hasn't been confirmed, wore a beautiful sequined black dress to highlight her bump.
Luisana, 30, also confirmed the news on her Instagram account with a snap of herself on the red carpet cradling her tummy.
Michael and Luisana are already parents to sons Noah, four, and two-year-old Elias, and there have been unconfirmed reports that their third child could be a girl.
The happy news couldn't come at a better time for the family, after little Noah was diagnosed with liver cancer in 2016.
But the family confirmed he was recovering last year.
Michael told Entertainment Tonight Canada at the awards that he now saw life in a new light, "Emotionally, it's a roller coaster. I think life sort of teaches you these hard lessons sometimes.
"Part of that lesson is that it allowed me to really have perspective, and to really enjoy more than I ever have in my life. I enjoy the small things."
In his opening speech as the host of the awards, Michael spoke of his difficult two years, holding back tears as he did so.
He said, "I wanted to be here last year and could not make it. To be honest with you, you can't know what it means to me to be here. It's been a couple of years since I've been on stage.
"It means more than you'll know to be able to come back here.
Congratulations to the family!
This story originally appeared on Closer.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019