Matilda and Art Green have announced they are expecting a BOY. They shared their happy news on social media, telling their followers, "We found out we're having a..... BOY! 💙💙 We are so bloody excited!"
The couple, who tied the knot in a romantic wedding ceremony on Waiheke Island in February, first announced they were expecting a baby at their wedding.
Matilda revealed to Woman's Day, who were there on their big day, just moments before walking down the aisle, "We're having a baby!"
She said, "Art and I are absolutely over the moon. We always knew we wanted to start a family, but never imagined we'd be lucky enough to share our special day with our wee son or daughter. It's truly so special to have all three of us here."
They shared their exciting news with their wedding guests later that evening, making their celebrations even more special.
Since meeting on New Zealand's first-ever season of The Bachelor in 2015, Matilda and Art Green's relationship has gone from strength to strength and Kiwis have been captivated by them.
Art had made a spontaneous decision to sign on to The Bachelor and has said, "I'm forever indebted to The Bachelor for bringing me Matty. There's a great chance we might never have met otherwise – we didn't mix in the same circles or have any mutual friends."
Matilda has said, "We remain each other's fiercest supporters and closest friends. Life is just immeasurably better with Art in it."
And soon their baby son will make three.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019