Matilda and Art Green have announced they are expecting a BOY. They shared their happy news on social media, telling their followers, "We found out we're having a..... BOY! 💙💙 We are so bloody excited!"
The couple, who tied the knot in a romantic wedding ceremony on Waiheke Island in February, first announced they were expecting a baby at their wedding.
Matilda revealed to Woman's Day, who were there on their big day, just moments before walking down the aisle, "We're having a baby!"
She said, "Art and I are absolutely over the moon. We always knew we wanted to start a family, but never imagined we'd be lucky enough to share our special day with our wee son or daughter. It's truly so special to have all three of us here."
They shared their exciting news with their wedding guests later that evening, making their celebrations even more special.
Since meeting on New Zealand's first-ever season of The Bachelor in 2015, Matilda and Art Green's relationship has gone from strength to strength and Kiwis have been captivated by them.
Art had made a spontaneous decision to sign on to The Bachelor and has said, "I'm forever indebted to The Bachelor for bringing me Matty. There's a great chance we might never have met otherwise – we didn't mix in the same circles or have any mutual friends."
Matilda has said, "We remain each other's fiercest supporters and closest friends. Life is just immeasurably better with Art in it."
And soon their baby son will make three.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019