Matilda Rice has shared an ultrasound scan of her first baby with new husband Art Green.
Posting to Instagram, she wrote "The coolest thing ever is seeing your baby look like an actual baby. It has a head! And limbs! And little tiny hands and feet!
"This moment makes all the tougher days of pregnancy worth it. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALREADY LITTLE GREEN!"
Art and Matilda married in a romantic Waiheke Island ceremony on February 15th.
Sharing their day with Woman's Day, the couple announced their pregnancy at the wedding reception, earning a standing ovation from their guests.
"Art and I are absolutely over the moon," Matilda, 28, told the magazine. "We always knew we wanted to start a family, but never imagined we'd be lucky enough to share our special day with our wee son or daughter. It's truly so special to have all three of us here."
"We can't wait to tell our little one how they were such a special part of Mum and Dad's perfect wedding day," Art added.
Watch: Art and Matilda's love story. Story continues after video.
Baby Green, who is due in September, was a welcome surprise for the reality TV couple, who met on the set of New Zealand's first Bachelor series in 2015.
"It was a moment of joy, disbelief and fear, but most of all happiness," Matilda told Woman's Day of finding out the news over the new year holiday.
"We were absolutely over the moon," 30-year-old Art added. "Having a baby is the ultimate way to cement our family. It's been an incredible ride as just the two of us, so we know it's only going to get better when we become three. I'm just so excited to be going on this adventure with Matty."
The newlyweds have recently bought their first home in Warkworth, north of Auckland.
"We really want our kids to grow up surrounded by nature and, as a family, living off the land as best we can," Art told Woman's Day..
And they've already started thinking about baby names.
"For a bit of fun, we downloaded an app – it's a bit like Tinder but for soon-to-be parents," joked Art. "It serves you hundreds of names and you swipe right for the ones you like. If you both swipe yes to the same name, it sends you an alert."
Art is excited for the year ahead. "It's definitely a busy year, but also a pretty epic one – marrying my best friend, renovating our first home and starting a family. Bring it on!"
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019