Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West are due to welcome her third child via a surrogate in a matter of weeks!
And while it's hard to keep up with all of these apparent Kardashian/Jenner pregnancies at the moment, the one sister who is 100% expecting is Kim Kardashian.
You can watch the hilarious moment Kim reveals her baby's gender in the player above!
The mum-of-two and her husband, Kanye West, are counting down to meet their newest family and during a recent interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week, Kim accidentally revealed the gender.
Speaking to Ellen about her baby shower, which took place last weekend at her luxury house, Kim said, "People brought toys and gifts and she was opening them all up the next day and she (North) said, ‘Mum, since baby sister’s not here, I think I need all of her toys in my room and I’ll play with them and just make sure they’re all okay for baby sister."
When Ellen then commented, "You just told us it's a girl!", Kim laughed at her mistake then admitted she is expecting another daughter.
Kimye are well-known for giving their kids quirky titles but the reality star admits they still haven't decided on a name for bub number three and have even been outsourcing for ideas.
“At the baby shower, I was like, ‘I just want everyone to write a name on a little tile and see if there is something that sticks. We’re freaking out, we have no name," she told Ellen.
Umm, that's pretty genius!
The 37-year-old might be feeling uninspired but her daughter North already has something in mind.
"She has a toy, a llama. She named it Star West. She names everything Star West," Kim laughed, before admitting she was "not vibing" that moniker.
Kim and Kanye are already parents to four-year-old North and one-year-old Saint.
The pair welcomed North back in June 2013, and married one year later after THAT unforgettable proposal.
WATCH: Take a look inside Kim's amazing baby shower. Post continues...
Kim held an extravagant baby shower at her home in Calabasas over the weekend, with many famous faces attending including her sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall.
Many of the Kardashian/Jenner clang shared photos from inside of the baby shower, showing both the house and garden decorated with stunning pink blossoms,
Kylie Jenner, who is also reportedly pregnant, shared a snap of the stunning scenery to her Snapchat account.
After months of speculation about Kim's apparent pregnancy, the reality star finally confirmed she is expecting via a surrogate on the brand new Keeping Up With The Kardashians trailer.
In a trailer for the 10th year anniversary series, Kim can be seen FaceTiming her sister Khloe and announcing, "We're having a baby!"
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019