Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson have welcomed a baby girl into the world, according to TMZ.
The 33-year-old reportedly gave birth at a hospital just outside of Cleveland on Thursday, April 12. She was joined by her mum Kris, sisters Kourtney and Kim and close friend Malika. Tristan is also believed to have been by her side.
The happy news comes just days after the Daily Mail published photos and videos of the basketball player, 27, getting rather intimate with fan.
It's understood the visuals were captured at a New York City club on Saturday, April 7.
According to multiple outlets, Khloe began experiencing early contractions directly as a result from watching the shocking footage.
A source told E!, "She's distraught."
"Her entire world has been turned upside down. She cried hysterically all night."
Adding,"She begged to come back to L.A. and tried to find any way to make it work but her doctor wouldn't let her. She just wants to be with her family and leave as soon as possible. Kris is there and completely supporting her."
"She will obviously never be able to trust Tristan again or look at him the same way," the source said.
"Her world is shattered. She is in complete disbelief that this is happening. The family absolutely believes it's in Khloe's best interest to end the relationship but will support her either way."
WATCH: Take a peek inside the reality tv star's lavish (and very pink) baby shower. Post continues...
Despite the allegations of infidelity, an insider says the new mum is likely to stay with Tristan.
"She's a hopeless romantic and she'll try to make this work. She tried forever to make it work with Lamar [Odom]. She's having a child with Tristan, and she's going to try to rebuild this," one pal told People.
The pal continued, "Khloe could probably convince herself to get over the fact that he maybe, kind of, sort of, hooked up with some groupie while out on the road."
"But being so indiscreet about it and letting it get splashed all over the place and having it humiliate her? That's actually even worse."
Khloe and Tristan began dating around the autumn of 2016, while his ex Jordan Craig was pregnant with his first child. She gave birth to a baby boy, now 16-month-old son Prince Oliver, that December.
The reality tv star then relocated to Ohio to be closer to Tristan - who plays basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
At this point, neither party has commented on the scandal.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020