After months and months of speculation, Khloe Kardashian has finally announced that she is expecting a baby to her basketball star boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
Taking to Instagram, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star posted a stunning black-and-white picture of the parents-to-be cradling her very obvious baby bump.
A delighted Khloe captioned the snap with an emotion-filled message.
"My greatest dream realised! We are having a baby!" the 33-year-old wrote.
"I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient."
"I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MUMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love!"
"Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quite but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️. Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life!"
Since posting her happy news in an Instagram snap, the much-loved reality star tweeted: "I was so nervous to post our announcement but WOWWW I am overwhelmed with the response by you guys!!! Thank you! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys!!"
Kloe reportedly met her NB star boyfriend Tristan, 26, in September 2016. Tristan is already a father to Prince, 9 months, with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig. Khloe was previously married to Lamar Odom, who has had a very public battle with drug abuse.
WATCH Kris Jenner pretty much spilled the beans on Khloe's pregnancy before her announcement. Article continues after video...
It has been no secret that Khloe had deep desires to one day become a mum. Speaking to ES magazine earlier this year she said: "I would love to have a family. We've talked about it. He [already] is a father and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father."
"I definitely want to be a mum, but I don't put the pressure on it. It's not like, 'The clock is ticking.' I feel in my soul it will happen."
Until now, the whole Kardashian family have avoided questions about Khloe's pregnancy like the plague - Kim recently went so far as drinking actual fish juice rather than respond to the rumours.
It will be a busy time for new bubs in the Kardashain family. Last month, Khloe's older sister Kim confirmed that she and Kanye are expecting their third child — another girl — via surrogate. Meanwhile, rumours have been circulating for months that the youngest of the Kardashian clan, 20-year-old Kylie Jenner, is also expecting her first child. Although the family are yet to comment on her reported pregnancy.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019