After months and months of speculation, Khloe Kardashian has finally announced that she is expecting a baby to her basketball star boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
Taking to Instagram, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star posted a stunning black-and-white picture of the parents-to-be cradling her very obvious baby bump.
A delighted Khloe captioned the snap with an emotion-filled message.
"My greatest dream realised! We are having a baby!" the 33-year-old wrote.
"I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient."
"I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MUMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love!"
"Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quite but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️. Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life!"
Since posting her happy news in an Instagram snap, the much-loved reality star tweeted: "I was so nervous to post our announcement but WOWWW I am overwhelmed with the response by you guys!!! Thank you! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys!!"
Kloe reportedly met her NB star boyfriend Tristan, 26, in September 2016. Tristan is already a father to Prince, 9 months, with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig. Khloe was previously married to Lamar Odom, who has had a very public battle with drug abuse.
WATCH Kris Jenner pretty much spilled the beans on Khloe's pregnancy before her announcement. Article continues after video...
It has been no secret that Khloe had deep desires to one day become a mum. Speaking to ES magazine earlier this year she said: "I would love to have a family. We've talked about it. He [already] is a father and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father."
"I definitely want to be a mum, but I don't put the pressure on it. It's not like, 'The clock is ticking.' I feel in my soul it will happen."
Until now, the whole Kardashian family have avoided questions about Khloe's pregnancy like the plague - Kim recently went so far as drinking actual fish juice rather than respond to the rumours.
It will be a busy time for new bubs in the Kardashain family. Last month, Khloe's older sister Kim confirmed that she and Kanye are expecting their third child — another girl — via surrogate. Meanwhile, rumours have been circulating for months that the youngest of the Kardashian clan, 20-year-old Kylie Jenner, is also expecting her first child. Although the family are yet to comment on her reported pregnancy.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019