Jessica Simpson has taken to social media to share some pretty special news. The star is expecting her third child with husband, Eric Johnson … and it's a girl!
The couple, who have been married for four years, share six-year-old daughter Maxwell Drew and five-year-old son Ace Knute and the announcement was a family affair.
"SURPRISE..." wrote the 38-year-old star alongside an image of Maxwell and Ace holding some huge black gender-reveal balloons.
The fashion mogul, actress and pop-star then followed with another image showing the pair with more balloons… this time pink, writing, "This little baby girl will make us a family of five. We couldn't be happier to announce this precious blessing of life."
Fans were then treated to an image of Simpson tenderly cradling her baby bump.
"My daughter is about to turn six, May 1st is her birthday, and my son is going to turn five on June 30th and it's just like, 'Wait, so this is no longer toddler, this is full-on kid,'" she shared recently with ET. "My daughter [already] thinks she's a teenager. My son at least wants to be a baby still.
"We always practice," Simpson joked about having more kids. "But it would definitely have to be a miracle."
Something Simpson is not looking forward to is the fat-shaming she has received in the media during her prior pregnancies. The famously curvy star spoke to CBS last year, mentioning the unflattering press that surrounded her first pregnancy.
"It's like, 'I'm pregnant! How could I be fat-shamed?'" she said. "It's not fair. I deserve a f** donut!"
The happy baby news follows Saturday's celebration of Johnson's 39th birthday. Simpson shared a gorgeous image of her husband holding their two children as babies. "Happy Birthday to my very best friend, Daddy to my babies, and Husband of Mine," she wrote. "I love you, forever."
This is one family that life is looking sweet for, and we can't wait to go along for the ride!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019