British hero James Corden and his wife Julia have confirmed they're expecting.
The couple shared to People that Julia Carey is pregnant with their third child.
The pair, who tied the knot in 2012, are already the proud parents to son Max, six, and daughter Carey, two, and will welcome their third child in December.
James is most recognised for his talk show The Late Late Show with James Corden - which spurred the hugely popular segment Carpool Karaoke.
In fact, the funnyman used his show to get some major brownie points with his Mrs.
James told Stevie Wonder how much his wife loved him so of course he serenaded her in the now viral video.
"Julia, this is Stevie from England," the music legend said in his best Brit accent.
"Not the Stevie Wonder you know. Another one!"
He then belted out, I Just Called To Say I Love You, revising the lyrics "to say James loves yooooou!"
Of course James wept and thanked Stevie, saying, "Oh, my God! You've just bought me so many brownie points with my wife."
You can relive the ridiculously romantic moment in the video player below... Article continues!
While Stevie clearly has the moves, we think James is the real romantic.
Last year the celebrated comic spoke about falling in love with Julia in a chat with Rolling Stone.
"I could never understand when I watch romantic comedies the notion that for some reason unattractive or heavy people don't fall in love. If they do, it's in some odd, kooky, roundabout way — and it's not," he mused, adding, "It's exactly the same!"
"I met my wife; she barely owned a television and worked for Save the Children. We sat down one night and we fell in love and that was it."
The next 12 months are undoubtedly going to be massive for the star.
The 38-year-old will be hosting the 60th Grammy Awards Ceremony in January and he has his feature film Peter Rabbit coming out next Easter.
A huge congrats to the Corden family!
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019