British hero James Corden and his wife Julia have confirmed they're expecting.
The couple shared to People that Julia Carey is pregnant with their third child.
The pair, who tied the knot in 2012, are already the proud parents to son Max, six, and daughter Carey, two, and will welcome their third child in December.
James is most recognised for his talk show The Late Late Show with James Corden - which spurred the hugely popular segment Carpool Karaoke.
In fact, the funnyman used his show to get some major brownie points with his Mrs.
James told Stevie Wonder how much his wife loved him so of course he serenaded her in the now viral video.
"Julia, this is Stevie from England," the music legend said in his best Brit accent.
"Not the Stevie Wonder you know. Another one!"
He then belted out, I Just Called To Say I Love You, revising the lyrics "to say James loves yooooou!"
Of course James wept and thanked Stevie, saying, "Oh, my God! You've just bought me so many brownie points with my wife."
You can relive the ridiculously romantic moment in the video player below... Article continues!
While Stevie clearly has the moves, we think James is the real romantic.
Last year the celebrated comic spoke about falling in love with Julia in a chat with Rolling Stone.
"I could never understand when I watch romantic comedies the notion that for some reason unattractive or heavy people don't fall in love. If they do, it's in some odd, kooky, roundabout way — and it's not," he mused, adding, "It's exactly the same!"
"I met my wife; she barely owned a television and worked for Save the Children. We sat down one night and we fell in love and that was it."
The next 12 months are undoubtedly going to be massive for the star.
The 38-year-old will be hosting the 60th Grammy Awards Ceremony in January and he has his feature film Peter Rabbit coming out next Easter.
A huge congrats to the Corden family!
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020