Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana have welcomed their fifth child into the world. Gordon announced the happy news on social media overnight, sharing a picture of himself with Tana and their new baby, Oscar, taken from Tana's hospital bed.
The celebrity chef shared, "After 3 baftas and one Emmy... finally we have won an Oscar, please welcome Oscar James Ramsay, who touched down at 12:58 today for some lunch!"
The birth of wee Oscar is especially joyful for the couple, after Tana suffered a devastating miscarriage in 2016 when she was five months pregnant.
Ramsay said at the time that the couple had been devastated by the loss.
"We're together healing as a family, but we want to thank everyone again for all your amazing support and well wishes."
Oscar has joined older siblings Matilda, twins Holly and Jack, and Megan, who range in age from 17 to 21.
In January the family announced Tana's pregnancy with a sweet video posted to social media.
"Exciting news ! Happy new year from all the Ramsays," Gordon wrote alongside a video of his four children and wife's growing baby bump.
"And guess what, happy new year because we've got another one coming. Oh, my lord!"
Oscar already has his own Instagram account, which has so far amassed over 14,000 followers.
His blissed-out parents celebrate 23 years of marriage this year, and with the help of their four children are sure to have many hands on deck for nappy changes!
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am