Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana have welcomed their fifth child into the world. Gordon announced the happy news on social media overnight, sharing a picture of himself with Tana and their new baby, Oscar, taken from Tana's hospital bed.
The celebrity chef shared, "After 3 baftas and one Emmy... finally we have won an Oscar, please welcome Oscar James Ramsay, who touched down at 12:58 today for some lunch!"
The birth of wee Oscar is especially joyful for the couple, after Tana suffered a devastating miscarriage in 2016 when she was five months pregnant.
Ramsay said at the time that the couple had been devastated by the loss.
"We're together healing as a family, but we want to thank everyone again for all your amazing support and well wishes."
Oscar has joined older siblings Matilda, twins Holly and Jack, and Megan, who range in age from 17 to 21.
In January the family announced Tana's pregnancy with a sweet video posted to social media.
"Exciting news ! Happy new year from all the Ramsays," Gordon wrote alongside a video of his four children and wife's growing baby bump.
"And guess what, happy new year because we've got another one coming. Oh, my lord!"
Oscar already has his own Instagram account, which has so far amassed over 14,000 followers.
His blissed-out parents celebrate 23 years of marriage this year, and with the help of their four children are sure to have many hands on deck for nappy changes!
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019