It's the most hotly anticipated birth this year since the arrival of First Baby Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford.
Sporting first-family Richie and Gemma McCaw have held a second baby shower to celebrate their impending arrival - because sometimes when you're sporting royalty one baby shower just isn't enough.
The pair celebrated at their Christchurch home, and while dad's aren't always at such events, the former All Black captain was very much front and centre.
"Lucky to have another chance to celebrate with our South Island friends and family this weekend," the mum-to-be wrote in a post to Instagram.
Gemma looked absolutely glowing; pregnancy continues to suit her. Her mother Michelle was there to celebrate the day too and the pair went all out, having their hair and make-up done for the occasion.
Baby McCaw's first shower was held last weekend in Gemma's home town of Tauranga.
"There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better," she wrote in an Instagram post. "Our baby is going to be blessed with so many special people #babyshower #love."
Gemma and Richie announced via social media in July that they were expecting their first child..
"Rich and I are very excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby later this year #overthemoon," she wrote, while jokingly referring to their new addition as McBaby.
Richie added that he "can't wait."
We got our first glimpse of Gemma's growing baby bump during an appearance by her and Richie at New Zealand fashion week at in August.
The former Black Sticks hockey international opened up about her first six weeks of pregnancy in a recent column for Woman's Day.
"I count myself lucky that I haven't had terrible morning sickness," she revealed, "but I was surprised by the level of exhaustion in those first 12 weeks.
"Suddenly I didn't feel like getting up at 6am for my morning run and my healthy diet wasn't quite so appealing either, with regular cravings for dense carbohydrates!
"But I'm learning as I go that there are plenty of ways to ensure nutrition and fitness aren't compromised while growing a little human."
Congratulations again Gemma and Richie, we can't wait to meet your gorgeous "little human."
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019