They put the country into a tailspin when they announced their pregnancy back in July - and now Gemma and Richie McCaw have given us a first glimpse of their growing baby bump.
The sporting pair stepped out at Fashion Week in Auckland last night, attending the Mercedes Benz Presents Knuefermann show by Kiwi designer Turet Knuefermann.
Pregnancy clearly suits Gemma, who looked stunning in a sage green silk dress which perfectly showed off her growing baby bump.
Richie and Gemma announced their pregnancy at the end of July via social media, dubbing the new addition 'McBaby.'
"Rich and I are very excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby later this year #overthemoon #mcbaby," Gemma wrote. Richie added that he "can't wait."
They then jetted off for a holiday in Hawaii, thanking well-wishers from over there.
"Thank you so much for all your kind messages and congratulations," Gemma wrote. We really are looking forward to our best adventure yet."
Richie isn't the only former All Black legend to be welcoming a child in the coming months. Dan Carter and his wife Honor announced in August that they were expecting their third child.
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019