While there hasn't been much happy news for the Wiggles in recent times, former Hi-5 star Charli Robinson has reason to celebrate.
The TV star and her racing driver partner, Liam Talbot, have announced that they are expecting a baby girl in January 2019.
The couple are holidaying in tropical Fiji for their final holiday together before they become mum and dad.
"Our Fiji holiday was our last as two! @liamtalbotracing & I are so excited. Baby girl due January #17Weeks #SoHappy #Excited #MeantToBe #Love #BabyMoon," Charli announced on Instagram.
Speaking to New Idea, the Getaway host revealed that the couple had suffered a silent miscarriage, just five weeks into the pregnancy.
"It was quite a shock to find out we were pregnant and then to find out it wasn't a viable pregnancy," says Charli.
"Afterwards was the tough part. I kept thinking I was broken because I hadn't had my period again and was waiting for my body to reset."
Charli adds, "It's given me a complete new understanding for women out there and I love that the conversation about miscarriages is so open at the moment, because it's such an isolating thing for a woman. It made us ready to be parents."
Congratulations to Charli and Liam, we'll be watching this space for the baby pics!
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019