While there hasn't been much happy news for the Wiggles in recent times, former Hi-5 star Charli Robinson has reason to celebrate.
The TV star and her racing driver partner, Liam Talbot, have announced that they are expecting a baby girl in January 2019.
The couple are holidaying in tropical Fiji for their final holiday together before they become mum and dad.
"Our Fiji holiday was our last as two! @liamtalbotracing & I are so excited. Baby girl due January #17Weeks #SoHappy #Excited #MeantToBe #Love #BabyMoon," Charli announced on Instagram.
Speaking to New Idea, the Getaway host revealed that the couple had suffered a silent miscarriage, just five weeks into the pregnancy.
"It was quite a shock to find out we were pregnant and then to find out it wasn't a viable pregnancy," says Charli.
"Afterwards was the tough part. I kept thinking I was broken because I hadn't had my period again and was waiting for my body to reset."
Charli adds, "It's given me a complete new understanding for women out there and I love that the conversation about miscarriages is so open at the moment, because it's such an isolating thing for a woman. It made us ready to be parents."
Congratulations to Charli and Liam, we'll be watching this space for the baby pics!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019