In happy baby news former Hi-5 star, Charli Robinson, has welcomed a baby girl with her racing driver partner, Liam Talbot.
The TV presenter took to Instagram to share the happy news, revealing that she's feeling over the moon about becoming a mum. She also shared her daughter's beautiful name.
"OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!!!! Kensington Claire Talbot" Charli shared.
"We look forward to introducing you to our beautiful Kensy very soon! She's perfectly healthy, happy and although joined us a little early, she's the most welcome gift. Our hearts are bursting with love! @liamtalbotracing #WeAreAFamily"
The pair revealed their happy news in August 2018 when they went on their final holiday as a family of two.
Before becoming pregnant with Kensington Charli had suffered a silent miscarriage just five weeks into the pregnancy and said at the time: "It was quite a shock to find out we were pregnant and then to find out it wasn't a viable pregnancy."
The Getaway host went on to reveal, "Afterwards was the tough part. I kept thinking I was broken because I hadn't had my period again and was waiting for my body to reset."
Charli added, "It's given me a complete new understanding for women out there and I love that the conversation about miscarriages is so open at the moment, because it's such an isolating thing for a woman. It made us ready to be parents."
We can't wait to see little Kensington's first pics.
Congratulations to the happy family.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019