In happy baby news former Hi-5 star, Charli Robinson, has welcomed a baby girl with her racing driver partner, Liam Talbot.
The TV presenter took to Instagram to share the happy news, revealing that she's feeling over the moon about becoming a mum. She also shared her daughter's beautiful name.
"OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!!!! Kensington Claire Talbot" Charli shared.
"We look forward to introducing you to our beautiful Kensy very soon! She's perfectly healthy, happy and although joined us a little early, she's the most welcome gift. Our hearts are bursting with love! @liamtalbotracing #WeAreAFamily"
The pair revealed their happy news in August 2018 when they went on their final holiday as a family of two.
Before becoming pregnant with Kensington Charli had suffered a silent miscarriage just five weeks into the pregnancy and said at the time: "It was quite a shock to find out we were pregnant and then to find out it wasn't a viable pregnancy."
The Getaway host went on to reveal, "Afterwards was the tough part. I kept thinking I was broken because I hadn't had my period again and was waiting for my body to reset."
Charli added, "It's given me a complete new understanding for women out there and I love that the conversation about miscarriages is so open at the moment, because it's such an isolating thing for a woman. It made us ready to be parents."
We can't wait to see little Kensington's first pics.
Congratulations to the happy family.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022