Congratulations to former All Black Dan Carter and his former Black Sticks hockey player wife Honor who are expecting their third child.
The sporting pair made the announcement via Instagram.
"Family is the most important thing in the world to me," Dan wrote. "With @honorcarter being the best and most dedicated wife/mother, it excites me to know we are adding to our family. #BabyCarter #BabyNo3 #Partyof5."
"Very excited another little Carter will be added to our family soon," Honor added.
Dan and Honor are already parents to sons Marco, five, and Fox, three.
The world cup winning All Black and his family have been living in Paris, where Dan plays for the club Racing 92.
He has just signed a two year deal with Japanese club the Kobe Steelers, which will mean moving the family to Japan. A move home to New Zealand after that stint is on the cards.
"I'm super excited about the next couple of years in Japan and then I think it'll be time to hang up the boots and return home and spend a lot more time with the family," Carter told the New Zealand Herald in February.
It's something of an All Blacks baby bonanza at the moment. Dan's former team mate, Richie McCaw, announced he was expecting his first child with wife Gemma Flynn last month.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020