Congratulations to former All Black Dan Carter and his former Black Sticks hockey player wife Honor who are expecting their third child.
The sporting pair made the announcement via Instagram.
"Family is the most important thing in the world to me," Dan wrote. "With @honorcarter being the best and most dedicated wife/mother, it excites me to know we are adding to our family. #BabyCarter #BabyNo3 #Partyof5."
"Very excited another little Carter will be added to our family soon," Honor added.
Dan and Honor are already parents to sons Marco, five, and Fox, three.
The world cup winning All Black and his family have been living in Paris, where Dan plays for the club Racing 92.
He has just signed a two year deal with Japanese club the Kobe Steelers, which will mean moving the family to Japan. A move home to New Zealand after that stint is on the cards.
"I'm super excited about the next couple of years in Japan and then I think it'll be time to hang up the boots and return home and spend a lot more time with the family," Carter told the New Zealand Herald in February.
It's something of an All Blacks baby bonanza at the moment. Dan's former team mate, Richie McCaw, announced he was expecting his first child with wife Gemma Flynn last month.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019