Congratulations to former All Black Dan Carter and his former Black Sticks hockey player wife Honor who are expecting their third child.
The sporting pair made the announcement via Instagram.
"Family is the most important thing in the world to me," Dan wrote. "With @honorcarter being the best and most dedicated wife/mother, it excites me to know we are adding to our family. #BabyCarter #BabyNo3 #Partyof5."
"Very excited another little Carter will be added to our family soon," Honor added.
Dan and Honor are already parents to sons Marco, five, and Fox, three.
The world cup winning All Black and his family have been living in Paris, where Dan plays for the club Racing 92.
He has just signed a two year deal with Japanese club the Kobe Steelers, which will mean moving the family to Japan. A move home to New Zealand after that stint is on the cards.
"I'm super excited about the next couple of years in Japan and then I think it'll be time to hang up the boots and return home and spend a lot more time with the family," Carter told the New Zealand Herald in February.
It's something of an All Blacks baby bonanza at the moment. Dan's former team mate, Richie McCaw, announced he was expecting his first child with wife Gemma Flynn last month.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019