Congratulations to Dan and Honor Carter who have welcomed a baby boy.
In an adorable Instagram post, Honor announced the happy news. She shared an image of their new baby's big brothers peeping into his bassinette, and said "Marco & Fox are proud new brothers. We are excited to announce the arrival of Rocco George Carter, born 14th January. We are so grateful and couldn't be happier."
The sporting couple - Dan a former All Black and Honor a former Black Sticks hockey player - announced they were expecting their third child via Instagram in August last year.
"Family is the most important thing in the world to me," Dan wrote. "With @honorcarter being the best and most dedicated wife/mother, it excites me to know we are adding to our family. #BabyCarter #BabyNo3 #Partyof5."
"Very excited another little Carter will be added to our family soon," Honor added.
Dan and Honor are already parents to sons Marco, five, and Fox, three.
The family were living in Paris, where Dan played for the club Racing 92, until the middle of last year.
A two-year deal with Japanese club the Kobe Steelers meant a move to Japan next, although New Zealand is where the family ultimately want to be.
"I'm super excited about the next couple of years in Japan and then I think it'll be time to hang up the boots and return home and spend a lot more time with the family," Carter told the New Zealand Herald in February.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022