Congratulations to Dan and Honor Carter who have welcomed a baby boy.
In an adorable Instagram post, Honor announced the happy news. She shared an image of their new baby's big brothers peeping into his bassinette, and said "Marco & Fox are proud new brothers. We are excited to announce the arrival of Rocco George Carter, born 14th January. We are so grateful and couldn't be happier."
The sporting couple - Dan a former All Black and Honor a former Black Sticks hockey player - announced they were expecting their third child via Instagram in August last year.
"Family is the most important thing in the world to me," Dan wrote. "With @honorcarter being the best and most dedicated wife/mother, it excites me to know we are adding to our family. #BabyCarter #BabyNo3 #Partyof5."
"Very excited another little Carter will be added to our family soon," Honor added.
Dan and Honor are already parents to sons Marco, five, and Fox, three.
The family were living in Paris, where Dan played for the club Racing 92, until the middle of last year.
A two-year deal with Japanese club the Kobe Steelers meant a move to Japan next, although New Zealand is where the family ultimately want to be.
"I'm super excited about the next couple of years in Japan and then I think it'll be time to hang up the boots and return home and spend a lot more time with the family," Carter told the New Zealand Herald in February.
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020