Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has given birth to her second daughter with her partner, English professional footballer Scott Sinclair.
Helen, 27, who plays Rosie Webster on the popular soap, posted adorable images of her little girl on her Instagram account.
In a post that went up over the weekend Helen announced, "Our beautiful precious daughter Delilah Ruby Sinclair 🌼 was born yesterday on the 22nd of June at 5.18pm weighing 6lbs 15oz 💓 I had a very quick labour, a water birth with just gas and air, absolutely besotted so in love 💓
"Feel so blessed to have our healthy baby girl and I feel good after my labour xxx
"Thankyou to all the amazing midwives at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Glasgow for everything 💗❤️xxx"
She also posted the below, simply saying "Cloud 9".
Helen also posted an adorable image of her daughter Matilda meeting her new baby sister, saying in her Instagram post that Matilda was "very quiet" at the hospital.
Helen had had a difficult pregnancy, suffering from the same condition that affected the Duchess of Cambridge, hypermesis gravidarum.
She joined the Coronation Street cast in 2000, playing Sally and Kevin Webster's daughter Rosie, and in 2006 she was nominated for the award of "Best Dramatic Performance from a Young Actor or Actress" at the British Soap Awards.
She left the cobbles in 2012 to pursue other interests then returned to the show last year.
She went on maternity leave on June 8.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019