While most women go through menopause in their 50s, model-turned-actress Brigitte Nielson has given birth to her fifth child at the age of 54.
The Danish model-turned-actress welcomed her latest addition, and her first girl - who she's named Fiona - on Friday June 22.
Announcing the news in a statement to People magazine, Brigitte said: "We are overjoyed to welcome our beautiful daughter into our lives.
"It's been a long road, and so worth it. We've never been more in love."
Fiona is Brigitte's first child with TV producer husband Mattia Dessi, who she married in 2006.
She's already mother to four sons; Julian aged 34, whom she has with her first husband Kasper Winding, 28-year-old Killian - whose father is Mark Gastineau - and 25-year-old Douglas and Raoul Jr., 23, whom she shares with fourth husband Raoul Mayer.
Brigitte was also briefly married to Sylvester Stallone from 1985 to 1987.
The Celebrity Big Brother 2005 star announced her pregnancy news on Instagram in May 2018.
Alongside a picture of her growing baby bump, she wrote: "family getting larger ❤️ #me #family #brigittenielsen #babybump."
Congratulations to the new mum and her family!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019