Award-winning actress Antonia Prebble delighted fans when she and her Westside co-star Dan Musgrove announced their engagement last July – and there's more good news for the genetically blessed duo.
The former Outrageous Fortune star, 34, and her husband-to-be, 36, have revealed exclusively to Woman's Day that they're expecting their first child.
"Having children was something I'd always imagined would be part of my life, but until recently, it always felt like it was far off in the future," Antonia confesses in the magazine's latest issue.
"Then suddenly, for both of us, it felt right. We were engaged, planning a future together and talking about starting a family. We were elated."
Antonia is now in her second trimester, but her and Dan's excitement has been tempered somewhat by some terrible morning sickness – and a terrifying house fire that had them running for their lives.
For all the details on their scary ordeal, the couple's full love story and their romantic engagement, plus some simply gorgeous portraits, see the latest issue of Woman's Day.
- FamilyNicole Kidman opens up about motherhood, religion and setting boundaries as a parent
Now To LoveToday 2:41pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019