Sonny Bill Williams has taken to social media to reveal that he and his wife Alana are expecting their fourth child.
The 34-year-old made the announcement while in Japan for the Rugby World Cup, posting an image of his All Blacks kit embroidered with the names of his first three children, with baby number four displayed at the end.
"Sometimes I really don't think I deserve all the blessings I've received in my life," the devout Muslim wrote. "Alhumdulliah Alhumdulliah Alhumdulliah!! Love & blessings always fam."
Sonny and his wife Alana, 25, married in a secret ceremony in 2013 after dating for just six months.
They welcomed their first child Imaan in November 2014 while Sonny was in Wales on the All Blacks end of year tour. The new father watched the birth via Skype, describing it as "the proudest moment of my life."
Their second daughter Aisha was born in December 2016 and their son Zaid was born in June 2018.
News of Zaid's arrival came as a shock to fans because the third-time parents had managed to keep the entire pregnancy a secret - no easy feat the age of social media and cellphone cameras.
Sonny has made no secret of his desire for a large family. "I just want to be a good father. I want as many kids as we can have," he told the Daily Telegraph in 2016.
The star midfielder often uses social media to cheekily petition his wife for more children, and is also vocal about his support for his wife and other full-time mums. "To all those who think a stay at home mum isn't a full time job please check yourself," he wrote in an Instagram post in July this year.
"I see you my love & I appreciate your efforts while I get to travel the world doing what I love it wouldn't be possible without you doing what you do.
"May the most high continue to bless us with happiness and love and more children hahahaha chances tho??"
Just last week after All Blacks training in Japan Sonny Bill spoke with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern about the possibility of more children.
"I was just talking very briefly with Sonny Bill about preparation and he changed the conversation quite quickly," Ardern revealed. "Look, he was trying to encourage us to expand our family. I was just encouraging him to win the game," she joked.
Next to a photo of the two of them chatting, Sonny Bill wrote "It was nice having you at training @jacindaardern. But even better having a yarn with you about having more children.
"Our turn now my love," he wrote to his wife alongside his usual laughing face emoji, like he usually uses when he's joking to her about more kids. Little did everyone know it was for real this time.
- TVLesina drops a bombshell: There are two Bachelorettes!
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Why Elliott Gilchrist might just be 'the one who got away'
Now To LoveToday 3:37pm
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to a special screening of The Professor and The Madman!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FamilyMeet The Block NZ Ethan's little miracle son Marley
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyMum warns parents about the dangers of self-locking cars after her baby becomes trapped on hot day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveJan 27, 2020
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesJan 27, 2020
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020