Daisy Dagg, wife of All Black Israel Dagg, has given birth to their baby girl.
Tilly McKenzie Dagg arrived today weighing 7 pounds 5 oz. In a post to Instagram, Daisy welcomed their newest arrival, calling her "Daddy's little princess already."
It's the second child for the pair, who are already parents to Arlo who was born in April 2017.
The second pregnancy was a complete surprise for the high school sweethearts, with Daisy describing it as "a bloody shock.".
"Yup I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl arriving in May", she posted to Instagram in November last year. "It was a bloody shock, wasn't planned, was only not pregnant for 4 months and there will be a 13 month gap between them. But....we are super happy and can't wait to meet the next wee addition to our fast growing family".
After baby Arlo was born, Israel told Woman's Day "Daisy's an amazing mum. I'm pretty proud of her".
He was quite open about originally wanting a "little princess". It seems now his wish has come true.
Congratulations to the new family of four!
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021