Daisy Dagg, wife of All Black Israel Dagg, has given birth to their baby girl.
Tilly McKenzie Dagg arrived today weighing 7 pounds 5 oz. In a post to Instagram, Daisy welcomed their newest arrival, calling her "Daddy's little princess already."
It's the second child for the pair, who are already parents to Arlo who was born in April 2017.
The second pregnancy was a complete surprise for the high school sweethearts, with Daisy describing it as "a bloody shock.".
"Yup I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl arriving in May", she posted to Instagram in November last year. "It was a bloody shock, wasn't planned, was only not pregnant for 4 months and there will be a 13 month gap between them. But....we are super happy and can't wait to meet the next wee addition to our fast growing family".
After baby Arlo was born, Israel told Woman's Day "Daisy's an amazing mum. I'm pretty proud of her".
He was quite open about originally wanting a "little princess". It seems now his wish has come true.
Congratulations to the new family of four!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019