If you’re struggling with getting your new baby to sleep, then this dad’s technique could be the answer to your prayers.
New father Daniel Eisenman recently shared a video on Facebook showing how he gets his baby to go to sleep, within a matter of minutes.
It's since gone viral, and has racked up more than 25 million views in less than a week.
His method is not so much a trick, as it is a way of calming the bub using a meditative 'OM' which from the looks of this video, appears to have incredible results.
The video came about when Eisenman, who is a motivational speaker, was broadcasting live on Facebook. It shows him talking to the camera holding his daughter Divina in his arms, when suddenly she begins to cry.
Switching his attention to his baby girl, Eisenman calmly lets out a long ‘OM’ sound that appears to calm his crying child within moments.
He holds the sound for about 20 seconds before trailing off quietly, with his wee girl now sound asleep.
The video has gotten widespread praise from many of those who’ve tried the technique.
One commenter wrote: “This kinda stuff really works. Good job, Dad.”
While another added; “You may laugh at this but I tried it in desperation last night, and it worked!”
When one commented Divina “was a Buddist monk in a past life”, Eisenman revealed he and his partner had been OM-ing to their daughter before she’d even been born.
“Birth story video coming soon, but so everyone knows we did #OM to her while in the womb, and she was actually birthed in our living room while Thai #Buddhist #monks were chanting over #YouTube.”
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019