They may have all the help in the world, but these celebrity parents still aren't immune to naughty children. From teary tantrums to toddler mischief, here we list the most hilarious and relatable moments these A-lister mums and dads have had to endure with the entire world watching.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's youngest son, three-year-old Hadrien is quickly becoming our favourite child in the spotlight. To be frank, this little boy couldn't care less that his dad is one of the world's most important men or that all eyes are on his family. He just wants the photos, speeches and meet-and-greets to end so he can get on with having fun.
And we don't blame him! Take a look at some of his most cheeky moments.
Hadrien's hilarious behaviour has caught the attention of the internet where memes, collages and gifs have been made in his honour!
North West must take after her dad, whose infamous public tantrums have made headlines his entire career. While heading to her dance class escorted by a nanny, the tiny tot was filmed by paparazzi shouting, "I said no pictures!".
We don't blame the daughter of selfie queen Kim Kardashian for her mini diva moment, who was just three years old at the time.
Even royalty have to deal with the terrible twos!
Princess Charlotte's mini meltdown came as the family were making a last minute stop on their 2017 trip to Germany, to visit an Airbus training facility in Hamburg. Not too enthused by the stop off, Charlotte was more interested in grabbing the papers her mother was holding. When the Duchess gently took the papers back from her child, an unhappy Charlotte showed her upset by stomping her tiny feet before throwing herself onto the tarmac.
While we're sure Prince George has had is fair share of tantrums, one of the best toddler moments the young royal has gifted us was when he so cutely pressed his face against the window of a sea plane. This move was particularly un-royal, yet so typical of a little boy.
Just one nice family photo - please!
All parents will be able to relate to this one. Pink, her husband Carey Hart and their children Willow and little bub Jameson are all dolled up for music's night of nights The Grammys - a perfect opportunity to get a nice family shot. As soon as the camera went snap, Jameson appears to have broken into floods of tears. Ah, well...There goes that one!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019